Dental implants are a strong, long-lasting tooth replacement option. In many ways, they are superior to dentures, but not every patient is a candidate for dental implants. In consultation with Dr. Chin or Dr. Pharar, you will discuss the right dental solution to replace missing, damaged, or decayed teeth.
Many patients prefer dental implants because they do offer many benefits, including:
- Hassle free teeth for life. Unlike traditional dentures that require maintenance and replacement, dental implants can last a lifetime with proper care.
- Eat your favorite foods. With dental implants, you won’t have to worry about avoiding certain foods. Your teeth will function with the strength of your natural bite.
- Easy dental hygiene. Since you can treat your dental implants like natural teeth, it is easy to keep up with your dental hygiene routine. You should continue to brush and floss daily to maintain the health of your restored smile.
- Speak normally. Removable dentures can make speaking difficult. Because implants act like your natural teeth, they shouldn’t affect your speech at all.
- Retain the shape of your face and smile. Missing teeth can cause the face to appear sunken. Dental implants will allow you to keep the natural, beautiful shape of your face and smile.
Would you like to explore your tooth replacement options? Call us today at (702) 445-7075 to schedule your consultation with Dr. Chin or Dr. Pharar. We welcome patients from throughout the Las Vegas, Summerlin, and Henderson areas in Nevada.